jPlayer: player navigation button is appending undefined after domain

Viewed 28

I am implementing jquery jPlayer in my project and now everything is working perfect. However, Whenever i am clicking on play, Next, Prev, I can see a url hitting on my network console also i can see the same issue when song is automatically switched to next one. The url is my domain following by undefined parameter.

ex: https://thisisthedomain.com/undefined

my trigger function is

$(document).on("click",".playsong",function(){
    var current     = $(this).attr("data-current");
    var current_title   = $(this).attr("data-title");
    jplayercall(track_inside,current,current_title);
});

function jplayercall(track_inside,current,current_title){
    var jplayerId = "";
    var jcontainer = "";
    var jplayerId = "#jquery_jplayer_1";
    var jcontainer = "#jp_container_1";
    $("#audio_track").removeClass("hide"); 
    $("#jquery_jplayer_1").jPlayer( "destroy" );
    $("#jquery_jplayer_1").show();
    $("#jp_container_1").show();
    var autoplayOption = false;
    var myPlaylist=new jPlayerPlaylist({
    jPlayer: jplayerId,
    cssSelectorAncestor: jcontainer
    },track_inside,
    {
        playlistOptions: { autoPlay:true},
        swfPath: "/player/js",
        supplied: "oga,m4a, mp3",
        wmode: "window",
        useStateClassSkin: true,
        autoBlur: false,
        smoothPlayBar: true,
        keyEnabled: true
    });
    if($("#audio_track .track-detail").length > 0){
        $("#audio_track .track-detail").text(current_title);
    }
    
    setTimeout(function(){
        myPlaylist.play(parseInt(current));
    },150);
    $("#jquery_jplayer_1").bind($.jPlayer.event.play, function (event){  
        console.log(event.jPlayer.status.media.title);
        if($("#audio_track .track-detail").length > 0){
            $("#audio_track .track-detail").text(event.jPlayer.status.media.title);
        }
    });
}

If I am commenting out myPlaylist.play(parseInt(current)); then this issue won't come, but then song won't play.

0 Answers
Related