Assuming a dataframe as follows:
df <- structure(list(week1 = c(30, 74.62, 189.93, 2394.91, 6095.8,
2.88, 45.49), week2 = c(30, 88.4, 156.14, 2880.4, 5087.41, 7.98,
44.97), change = structure(c(0, -0.1559, 0.2164, -0.1685,
0.1982, -0.6391, 0.0114), formattable = list(formatter = "formatC",
format = list(format = "f", digits = 2L), preproc = "percent_preproc",
postproc = "percent_postproc"), class = c("formattable",
"numeric"))), row.names = c("v1", "v2", "v3", "v4", "v5", "v6", "v7"), class = "data.frame")
I have created a table with formattable with code below:
formattable(df,
list(~ formatter("span",
style = x ~ formattable::style(display = "block",
"border-radius" = "10px",
"padding" = "10px",
"text-align" = "center")),
week2 = color_tile("white", "orange"),
week1 = color_tile("white", "orange"),
`change` = formatter("span",
style = ~ style(color = ifelse(`week2` > `week1`, "green", "red"), "font.weight" = "bold", "font.size" = "16px"),
~ icontext(sapply(`change`, function(x) if (x < 0) "arrow-down" else if (x > 0) "arrow-up" else ""), `change`))))
Out:
I'm able to set font sizes for change column's values, but now I want to apply this to the whole table including row names, how could I do that? Thanks.
