I'm trying to setup ingress on docker driver for minikube 1.16 on windows 10 home (build 19042). Ingress on docker driver wasn't supported before but it is now on minikube 1.16: https://github.com/kubernetes/minikube/pull/9761
I've been trying something by myself but i got ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED when connecting to the ingress at 127.0.0.1 OR kubernetes.docker.internal
Steps:
- minikube start
- minikube addons enable ingress
- create deployment
- create ClusterIP
- Ingress config
Here is my configuration:
#cluster ip service
apiVersion: v1
kind: Service
metadata:
name: client-cluster-ip-service
spec:
type: ClusterIP
selector:
component: web
ports:
- port: 3000
targetPort: 3000
# not posting deployment code because it's not relevant, but there is a deployment with selector 'component:web' and it's exposing port 3000.
#ingress service
apiVersion: networking.k8s.io/v1
kind: Ingress
metadata:
name: ingress-service
annotations:
kubernetes.io/ingress.class: nginx
nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/use-regex: 'true'
nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/rewrite-target: /$1
spec:
rules:
- host: kubernetes.docker.internal
http:
paths:
- path: /?(.*)
pathType: Prefix
backend:
service:
name: client-cluster-ip-service
port:
number: 3000
I have dns redirect in hosts file.
I've also tried "minikube tunnel" on another terminal but no luck either.
Thanks!