Azure Logic Apps error: The response is not in a JSON format

Viewed 1409

I'm trying to execute simple step from Azure Apps to get the pipeline run statistics, said pipeline calls Logic Apps in the Web activity:

enter image description here

However I'm receiving the error and I don't understand what exactly the step expects as input here:

enter image description here

Could you please assist in resolving above?

2 Answers

You should not use http requests to pass in your Run Id, because Run Id changes every time you run the pipeline.

You should use Create a pipeline run action first, then you can pass the run ID of the output of this operation to the Get a pipeline run action.

enter image description here

You can refer to this question.

There should be a file identifier logic to be added it seems in your case:

enter image description here

You need to take the Output body of JSON file in next block.

Related