I'm building an application that provides voice conversation with Flutter and WebRTC. When I initiate a call with WebRTC, no sound is sent in a voice call.
I use STUN server for P2P and privacy. A connection is established with the STUN server and I am receiving candidate data. There is no mutual voice conversation only. I know STUN server has problems with ports and firewalls. I am sure my problem is not caused by this.
Before writing here, I thought to issue an issue to the WebRTC repo on GitHub, but unfortunately the repo is quite passive. I could not even get an answer to the issue I opened 2 weeks ago(About sound effects).
I share the dart file with the voice conversation. I would be very happy if you could give an idea. I could not find a solution. Thank you for sparing your precious time.
My code: call_page.dart