Cypress can't load fonts from absolute url while open through its dashboard

Viewed 213

I've a simple web server for e2e purposes, built with create react app and react app rewired. Cypress runs perfectly against this web server, the only issue I am facing is about the fonts. They are included with an external url.

Since I launch the web server regularly, the react application is able to be fed with the url for the proper fonts.

Once Cypress open the browser with the command cypress open the console log shows this error and fonts indeed are not loaded.

GET https://[URL.EXTENSION]/[FONT.WOFF2] net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

BEGIN EDIT

I noticed that the issue occurs on my company VPN and not on my regular network configuration, so as I already said, the fonts are not loaded just in the browser of Cypress, if I

  • view the website from a regular browser
  • access those fonts url copying them in the browser

any issue is occurring

END EDIT

Where is lying the error? Do I miss something in the configuration? Thanks

0 Answers
Related