Good morning everyone, I am working on a Vuejs (Quasar) PWA and I intend to publish it on play store using TWA, my concern is with monetization through AdSense. First of all, I need to place the google script in the head tag of my index.html for the site to be reviewed and approved, whoever/whatever responsible for reviewing the site will get stuck on the Login page because my app requires authentication. and I can not add any credentials for the reviewer to use because my AdSense account is not approved yet so the menu items are disabled. Even if the account is approved somehow, I read somewhere on Google's support forum that its a violation of their policies to place ads on PWAs. I want to know if its actually possible to monetize PWA's through AdSense, if so, how do I go about it (some links and resources would help), plus how do I get AdSense to approve my account when authentication is required to access my PWA?
