Error in value[[3L]](cond) : there is no package called ‘plyr’

Viewed 475

I am currently trying to launch a shinyapp which works locally on shinyapps.io.

However, whenever I publish the app it comes back with the following message:

Error in value[3L] : there is no package called ‘plyr’ Calls: local ... tryCatch -> tryCatchList -> tryCatchOne -> Execution halted

This problem is not specific to the package 'plyr', as I have removed this package and have gotten the same error on the next package in my list.

I have installed my packages locally and have called them using the library(package name) command.

I have previously run similar projects with this package library list with no problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

1 Answers

I had the same issue with 'markdown' when trying to deploy app.

Looks like locally the app was calling markdown from my cache. I added a library call for 'markdown' within my app.R file and it worked.

'packrat' is the best way to avoid the same issue in the future, thanks Andy

Related