I wanna update the state and tried few ways to do that, but I can't. First, I got a problem with fetching state, as a result, I got proxy, not a state.
That is fixed by the current() function by the redux toolkit.
Next, where I have a problem is mutation main slice state.
Here is a reducer for mutating.
reducers: {
setUser: (state, payload) => {
console.log("before", current(state)); //init state
state.currentUser = {
...state.currentUser,
loggined: true,
};
console.log("after", current(state)); // here I have new state but...
},
clearUser: (state) => {},
},
As a result, as a second console log, I got to state what I want, when I want to change a page or just want to do something with new data in the state, by useSelector() redux function, as a result, I got old, not changed state.
Why has this happened?
Example of Slice state:
initialState: {
currentUser: {
loggined: false,
isAdmin: false,
jwt: false,
},
},
Thanks!