ITMS-90429: Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftDarwin.dylib, libswiftMetal.dylib,

Viewed 1289

I am facing a problem with Xcode 12.3, swift 5, and cocoapods-1.10.1 version when I want to publish my archive on Appstore Connect, everything goes well, but once the application sent I receive an e-mail from App Store Connect with the following error :

ITMS-90429: Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftDarwin.dylib, libswiftMetal.dylib, libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, libswiftsimd.dylib, libswiftQuartzCore.dylib, libswiftos.dylib, libswiftObjectiveC.dylib, libswiftDispatch.dylib, libswiftCoreLocation.dylib, libswiftAccelerate.dylib, libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib, libswiftCoreData.dylib, libswiftCoreFoundation.dylib, libswiftUIKit.dylib, libswiftCoreMedia.dylib, libswiftAVFoundation.dylib, libswiftContacts.dylib, libswiftCore.dylib, libswiftFoundation.dylib, libswiftMediaPlayer.dylib, libswiftCloudKit.dylib, libswiftCoreImage.dylib aren’t at the expected location /Payload/WoWonder.app/Frameworks. Move the file to the expected location, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it.

2 Answers

I encountered this error due to having added a dylib to my project directly, rather than in the form of a framework. This limitation is mentioned here:

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/technotes/tn2435/_index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/DTS40017543-CH1-TROUBLESHOOTING-BUNDLE_ERRORS

The following errors may indicate your app is embedding a dynamic library that is not packaged as a framework. Dynamic libraries outside of a framework bundle, which typically have the file extension .dylib, are not supported on iOS, watchOS, or tvOS, except for the system Swift libraries provided by Xcode.

...

Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftDarwin.dylib, libswiftDispatch.dylib, libswiftCoreGraphics.dylib, libswiftUIKit.dylib, libswiftCore.dylib, libswiftFoundation.dylib, libswiftQuartzCore.dylib, libswiftObjectiveC.dylib, libswiftCoreImage.dylib aren’t at the expected location /Payload/<YourApp.app>/Frameworks. Move the file to the expected location, rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode, and resubmit it.

By converting the dylib into a framework the issue was solved

Related