Is it possible to convert Dwg to pdf file using Python?
I have multiple Dwg files that need to convert to pdf.
I am experimenting to create an app to convert but can not find any solution?
Please, if you have any idea help.
Is it possible to convert Dwg to pdf file using Python?
I have multiple Dwg files that need to convert to pdf.
I am experimenting to create an app to convert but can not find any solution?
Please, if you have any idea help.
Vector Express is a free API you may able to use. (requires a network connection, though)
Of course it is possible to write a code in Python to publish DWG file as PDF. However, DWG is a proprietary file format from AutoCAD, therefore there are a lot of legal issues to distribute the code (beyond your private usage), unless you get a written consent from AutoCAD...
You'll find several application that would already do the job. Maybe check Open Design Alliance as a starting point.