I am trying to resize the side bars whenever the image changes.
I have my javascript trying grab the height of the image after it changes
var imgHeight = $('#mainImg').height();
var currImg = 0;
var imagesSet = ["1.jpg", "2.jpg", "3.jpg", "4.jpg", "5.jpg", "6.jpg"];
var imageLoc = "images/zalman/"
$('#bttnRight').click(function(){
nextImg();
imgHeight = $('#mainImg').height();
resizeBttn();
});
function nextImg(){
currImg++;
if(currImg>=imagesSet.length){
currImg=0;
}
$('#mainImg').attr("src",imageLoc + imagesSet[currImg]);
}
function resizeBttn() {
$(document).ready(function() {
$('#bttnLeft').css("height",imgHeight);
$('#bttnLeft').css("bottom",imgHeight/2-5);
});
$(document).ready(function() {
$('#bttnRight').css("height",imgHeight);
$('#bttnRight').css("bottom",imgHeight/2-5);
});
}
for some reason, it doesn't always grab the height at the correct time and the side bars will stay at the previous height.
Below I have a JSFiddle that should be working the way my setup is.
Please excuse any inconsistencies and inefficiencies, I am learning.
Just seems weird that it would sometimes grab the height and sometimes not.
I will also be attaching an image of what I see sometimes from the JSfiddle.
I will also attach an image of what I see on my site I am actually writing.

