Keycloak redirect page shows We are sorry.. page not found

Viewed 7156

I have deployed keycloak on my EKS cluster and able to access dashboard successfully and created a new realm already.

So I thought of testing my keycloak, and went to https://www.keycloak.org/app/ for testing.

I have created a client with the root URL "https://www.keycloak.org/app/" and created one User also. I have tested successfully my user using account login of my realm.

then I went to https://www.keycloak.org/app/ entered my keycloak URL as https://keycloak.test.nip.io , the realm as Test(same name of my realm), and then client name as a portal(same name client created on keycloak).

When I hit Sign in, it redirects to my keycloak URL but shown We are Sorry... Page not found

Anyone knows why I am receiving this error and how can I avoid that.

2 Answers

Issue fixed. So there is a catch My realm name was Test. So I was entering the same and it was not working and then I tried writing in lowercase as a test. Boom It worked.

TIP: No matter what case your realm name is there, if facing this issue try in Lowercase it solved for me and hope for others also it should work.

Thanks, guys...

I too had this error. I followed instructions somewhere for configuring the keycloak client application's url, realm, and clientId properties. In the instructions it said to configure the url to http://localhost:8080/auth. I think this must have changed somewhere along the way.

Changing the url property to http://localhost:8080 fixed the error :)

Related