Google People API - Permanently delete contacts in trash

Viewed 207

I am currently exploring a simple task here :

  • What's the best way to automatically empty Google Contact's trash where contacts that were deleted via People API's "people.deleteContact" method are placed at.

At present, Google contact's trash/bin automatically deletes contacts which are placed within after 30 days. However, this duration is not configurable even for a shorter amount of time. Ideally, what I'm looking for here is something similar to Google Drive's "emptyTrash" api method, where we are able to permanently empty Google Drive's trash as and when we desire to.

That being said, there exists a way to achieve this and it's more of a RCA approach where I would have to invoke Selenium here. This method is not elegant and I would prefer to avoid it if possible. Thanks in advance for all the suggestions from the community.

0 Answers
Related