I've got problem with completing pgadmin4 installation thru sudo /usr/pgadmin4/bin/setup-web.sh command.
During this process instalator does not recognizing that Apache is running and asks me if I want to start it:
The Apache web server is not running. We can enable and start the web server for you to finish pgAdmin 4 installation. Continue (y/n)? y
Then it just spits some errors:
Too few arguments.
Error enabling . Please check the systemd logs
Too few arguments.
Error starting . Please check the systemd logs
So far I havn't found where the logs are stored.
About my apache, I am quite sure that my server is running, because I can connect to it through browser, phpmyadmin is working properly, and service apache2 status returns * apache2 is running. By my understanding apache2 is just fancy word for httpd service, and there is no other service called simply apache.
PostgreSQL seems to work properly from command line, haven't tested if I can connect to it yet, but this shouldn't be the case right?
I am using
**PostgreSQL:** 12.5 (Ubuntu 12.5-0ubuntu0.20.04.1)
**Ubuntu:** Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
**Server:** Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu)