Search anywhere and could not found an answer. I have this issue causing the app to crash on many users.
How many?
MANY!
I can't reproduce the crash and I can't understand anything from the Crashlytics logs:
After reading some questions and answers around I suspect that something in ManagedObjectContext cause it.
Already visited:
libobjc.A.dylib objc_msgSend crash occurring with core data usage in background thread
libobjc.A.dylib objc_msgSend crash occurring with core data usage in background thread
What should I do next?
Crash log:
Crashed: com.apple.main-thread
0 libobjc.A.dylib 0x1b0e720f8 objc_msgSend + 24
1 Foundation 0x19dcb3b90 __NSThreadPerformPerform + 188
2 CoreFoundation 0x19c89c76c __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE0_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 28
3 CoreFoundation 0x19c89c668 __CFRunLoopDoSource0 + 208
4 CoreFoundation 0x19c89b9cc __CFRunLoopDoSources0 + 376
5 CoreFoundation 0x19c895a8c __CFRunLoopRun + 824
6 CoreFoundation 0x19c89521c CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 600
7 GraphicsServices 0x1b3914784 GSEventRunModal + 164
8 UIKitCore 0x19f2ce200 -[UIApplication _run] + 1072
9 UIKitCore 0x19f2d3a74 UIApplicationMain + 168
10 ZoomQuizProd 0x102a407b0 main + 19 (AppNotificationManager.swift:19)
11 libdyld.dylib 0x19c5556c0 start + 4

