How Do I pass values say 12,32,34 to formula x+y+z in python without assigning manually?
I have tried using **args but the results is None.
def myFormula(*args):
lambda x, y: x+y+z(*args)
print(myFormula(1,2,3))
How Do I pass values say 12,32,34 to formula x+y+z in python without assigning manually?
I have tried using **args but the results is None.
def myFormula(*args):
lambda x, y: x+y+z(*args)
print(myFormula(1,2,3))
A regular function doesn't require doing any manual assignments:
def myFormula(x,y,z):
return sum((x,y,z))
print(myFormula(1,2,3))
You can handle an arbitrary number of arguments in this situation like this:
def myFormula(*args):
return sum(args)
print(myFormula(1,2,3,4))
try this:
formula = lambda x,y,z: x+y+z
print(formula(1,2,3))
there is no need to use *args there.
here is an example of using a function for a formula
# a = (v - u)/t
acceleration = lambda v, u, t: (v - u)/t
print(acceleration(23, 12, 5)
Just use sum:
print(sum([1, 2, 3]))
Output:
6
If you want a def try this:
def myFormula(*args):
return sum(args)
print(myFormula(1, 2, 3))
Output:
6