What Is the correct file format content for Google Cloud Platform Batch AutoML Text Classification input data?

Viewed 363

I'm trying to run a Google Cloud Platform AutoML Batch text classification for a recently successfully trained model.

I've prepared the input data for batch classificatino based on the documentation but I always got this error

BatchPrediction could not start because no valid instances were found in the input file.

enter image description here

I tried 3 different JSONL formats found for AutoML text classification input data.

{"instances": [
    {"id":"1","text_snippet":{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}},
    {"id":"2","text_snippet":{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}},
    {"id":"3","text_snippet":{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}},
    {"id":"4","text_snippet":{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}},
    {"id":"5","text_snippet":{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}},
]}

,

{"id":"1","text_snippet":{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}}
{"id":"2","text_snippet":{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}}
{"id":"3","text_snippet":{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}}
{"id":"4","text_snippet":{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}}
{"id":"5","text_snippet":{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}}

and

{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}
{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}
{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}
{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}
{"content":"text content goes here",mimeType:"text/plain"}

I created the test AutoML batch text classification using the web console withi this configuration:

Question

What Is the correct format Batch AutoML Text Classification data input format?

0 Answers
Related