Please delete apps signed with your free account from this device to remain under the limit

Viewed 3534

I built an app on my computer using Xcode(version 12.3) and I want to try running it on my iPhone 8. When I run the Swift(version 5.3.2) code,

I get the error:

Please delete apps signed with your free account from this device to remain under the limit.

I just enrolled in the Apple Developer Program two days ago and it's not a free account. This error occurs when I try to install a fourth app on my iPhone.

I have tried the following:

  • Clearing the provisioning profiles from, Window >> Devices and simulator >> Unpair Device.
  • Rebooting my Mac computer.
  • Remove all three of my apps installed on my iPhone.
  • Rebooting my iPhone.
  • Reinstall 4 apps to my iPhone ( Reconnect my iPhone to my Mac computer and trust my Mac computer with my iPhone).

After trying the above, I couldn't install the 4th app.

How can I solve it?

Regards,

Izuho Suginaka.

0 Answers
Related