I have registered a .rsk domain using RNS,
and am wondering if I can transfer ownership of it to other accounts,
like an NFT.
Is this possible with domains and subdomains? If so how?
I have registered a .rsk domain using RNS,
and am wondering if I can transfer ownership of it to other accounts,
like an NFT.
Is this possible with domains and subdomains? If so how?
All the domains that are created with the new FIFS Registrar, or migrated using migrate from auction are ERC721 compatible.
(Note that the above only applies to domains; subdomains are not tokenised, and not ERC721 compatible.)
The following are the relevant lines of code within the RNS smart contracts:
FIFSRegistrar -->
(inherit) FIFSRegistrarBase -->
(property) NodeOwner -->
(inherit) ERC721 -->
(property) tokenId
Details
(inherit) FIFSRegistrarBase in FIFSRegistrar.sol#L9
contract FIFSRegistrar is FIFSRegistrarBase, PricedContract {
(property) NodeOwner in FIFSRegistrarBase.sol#L27
NodeOwner nodeOwner;
(inherit) ERC721 in NodeOwner.sol#L9
contract NodeOwner is ERC721, Ownable, AbstractNodeOwner {
(property) tokenId in NodeOwner.sol#L113
uint256 tokenId = uint256(label);