I need to do a full export of a 12.2 database. Recently we placed 2 tables in it with over 4 million records that will remain static. I'd like to eliminate them from the daily EXPDP as they have been archived offline.
This EXPDP is launched via a scheduled task and calls a series of batch files that have defined variables that are passed from batch file to batch file. This produces a series of log and archive files important in the larger scheme of things.
I do this without a .PAR file as the .PAR files does not seem to like any VARIABLE names defined in the batch files.
I can run this at the command prompt without issue, but if I call it via a batch I get an error
** LRM-00111: no closing quote for value 'table:"LIK' **
EXPDP *******/********@%dbname% FULL=Y exclude=statistics exclude=table:\"LIKE\'%_80\'\" DUMPFILE=%bckupdate%.dmp LOGFILE=%bckupdate%.log reuse_dumpfiles=yes
Any helpful hints on how to either use a variable name (as in %DBNAME%) in the PAR file or proper formatting for the batch file would be appreciated.