Netbeans - "Entity Classes from Database" Creates Empty Class Files

Viewed 1410

Just as the title says, netbeans can see my database and all of its tables, the import instantly finishes and i get empty class files, just as if i did new -> class and entered the name

Edit: I have realised that it works correctly on some types of projects while it fails on others. All with the same database

3 Answers

same here (Netbeans 12.3)!

However, it only happens if you do not select all tables, but only select certain ones.

An empty 'example' project could create the entities when all tables were selected. I then copied the affected new tables out of the 'example' project.

Hope this helps others.

I was getting the same problem with Netbeans 12.2. It works now, after I changed to Netbeans 12.0

I am using version 12.2, and I'm experiencing the same problem. If I create several new Entities, some of the entities are created empty.

To solve the empty entities, I deleted them one by one and then recreate them one at a time. This takes a lot of time, but at least it's working.

Related