I have the paradox theme on the terminal using oh my posh. But I can't find anywhere what these symbols mean. I tried using the command $ThemeSettings.GitSymbols but I don't get anything (I'm using the v3). Where should I be looking for?
I have the paradox theme on the terminal using oh my posh. But I can't find anywhere what these symbols mean. I tried using the command $ThemeSettings.GitSymbols but I don't get anything (I'm using the v3). Where should I be looking for?
The prompt theming JanDeDobbeleer/oh-my-posh includes themes based on symbols from dahlbyk/posh-git
[{HEAD-name} S +A ~B -C !D | +E ~F -G !H W]
With:
≡= The local branch in at the same commit level as the remote branch (BranchIdenticalStatus)↑<num>= The local branch is ahead of the remote branch by the specified number of commits; agit pushis required to update the remote branch (BranchAheadStatus)↓<num>= The local branch is behind the remote branch by the specified number of commits; agit pullis required to update the local branch (BranchBehindStatus)
ABCDrepresent the index; | (DelimStatus);EFGHrepresent the working directory
+= Added files~= Modified files-= Removed files!= Conflicted filesW represents the overall status of the working directory
!= There are unstaged changes in the working tree (LocalWorkingStatusSymbol)~= There are uncommitted changes i.e. staged changes in the working tree waiting to be committed (LocalStagedStatusSymbol)None= There are no unstaged or uncommitted changes to the working tree (LocalDefaultStatusSymbol)