Chat Messages Delta returning Bad Request

Viewed 301

When calling https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/teams/{id}/channels/{id}/messages/delta endpoint, I am getting a `400 (Bad Request) response.

enter image description here

I am experiencing the same issue in Microsoft Graph Explorer even after providing Admin Consent.

Below are some relevant posts I found where people are experiencing similar issues

However the beta version of the aforementioned endpoint is functioning properly, but the beta version of Graph API is not advisable to be used in a production app.

1 Answers

I just did a test on your problem, and I found that indeed as you said, when the beta version is used, the api call is successful, and when the v1.0 version is used, it reports a 400 error. This is strange because the documentation does not Too much explanation on this. So, I think this is an unknown error, you can report your problem to Microsoft.

Related