My app is rejected because of donation on webView

Viewed 285

I have an app using webView for my blog. Inside of the blog, there is a donation button.

Google Play says

Apps that employ in-store or in-app purchases must comply with the following guidelines: 
In-store purchases:Developers charging for apps and downloads from Google Play must use Google Play’s payment system.
In-app purchases:
Developers offering products within a game downloaded on Google Play or providing access to game content must use Google Play In-app Billing as the method of payment.
Developers offering products within another category of app downloaded on Google Play must use Google Play In-app Billing as the method of payment, except for the following cases:
Payment is solely for physical products
Payment is for digital content that may be consumed outside of the app itself (e.g. songs that can be played on other music players).
In-app virtual currencies must only be used within the app or game title for which they were purchased.
Developers must not mislead users about the apps they are selling nor about any in-app services, goods, content, or functionality offered for purchase. If your product description on Google Play refers to in-app features that may require a specific or additional charge, your description must clearly notify users that payment is required to access those features.

But I am not selling things in theory. I just ask my reader "If you like my blog, buy a cup of coffee"

Is it strictly forbidden for donation in this case?

There is a really weird thing. I have exactly the same app of webView in another language. My English app was rejected for using Youtube and the Donation button. Meanwhile, the app in another language with donation and youtube was granted without the problem.

I ticked on the box about 'there is a paid thing' when I applied for the app on Google Play Console. Still, it's rejected.. What should I do now? Is there any solution to keep using the donation on the website?

0 Answers
Related