Is there an automatic way to include executed code in an .rd file?

Viewed 47

I would like to automatically generate documentation for my R functions and I've already come across the package roxygen2, which almost fulfills my needs. However, I would like to include in my documentation whole chunks of code without having to enclose them with #' '''. Practically speaking, in the example below I would like to automatically include

add <- function(x, y) {
  x + y
}

in my "sum.rd" file as it is (i.e., without having to duplicate it in file "sum.R" and enclose it in #' ''').

Is there any way to achieve this?


file "sum.R":

#' Add together two numbers \
#' @param x A number \
#' @param y A number \
#' @return The sum of \code{x} and \code{y} \
#' @examples \
#' add(1, 1) \
#' add(10, 1) \
add <- function(x, y) { \
  x + y \
}
0 Answers
Related