Just a few days ago, when I create a R Markdown, the chunk colors were like this
now it looks like this
The function calls are lack of color. Why is that? now it feels so "colorless"...
Just a few days ago, when I create a R Markdown, the chunk colors were like this
now it looks like this
The function calls are lack of color. Why is that? now it feels so "colorless"...
You can change syntax highlighting in the Yaml options of an R Markdown document:
---
title: "test"
output:
html_document:
highlight: breezedark
---
Some Test code:
```{r results='hide'}
library(tidyr)
relig_income %>%
pivot_longer(!religion, names_to = "income", values_to = "count")
```
---
title: "test"
output:
html_document:
highlight: pygments
---
Some Test code:
```{r results='hide'}
library(tidyr)
relig_income %>%
pivot_longer(!religion, names_to = "income", values_to = "count")
```
Supported styles include default, tango, pygments, kate, monochrome, espresso, zenburn, haddock, breezedark, and textmate (Source). It's not clear why the style changed for you, but I think you have to find that out yourself :)