If we dont need expiredIn,just use this way that I can create a token
const token = await reply.jwtSign(userJSON)
But I want to give a time that token should disabled:expiredIn! What should I do to give a expiredTime.
If we dont need expiredIn,just use this way that I can create a token
const token = await reply.jwtSign(userJSON)
But I want to give a time that token should disabled:expiredIn! What should I do to give a expiredTime.
According to the documentation
expiresIn: expressed in seconds or a string describing a time span zeit/ms. Eg: 60, "2 days", "10h", "7d". A numeric value is interpreted as a seconds count. If you use a string be sure you provide the time units (days, hours, etc), otherwise milliseconds unit is used by default ("120" is equal to "120ms").
you have to use the expiresInoption in the call to jwtSign, e.g.:
const token = await reply.jwtSign(userJSON, { expiresIn: '1h' })
for a token that expires in 1 hour.