pip install openpyxl - ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'et_xmlfile'

Viewed 3084

The question or similar ones were often asked before, but I didn't come to a solution. I'm trying to install openpyxl by pip install openpyxl (already tried pip3 install openpyxl) and always get the error message below.
I also already tried to install jdcal (worked) and et_xmlfile (didn't work, same error) separately beforehand.
I use --no-cache-dir because the output before was Using cached et_xmlfile-1.0.1.tar.gz (8.4 kB), so I guessed that this could be the problem, but it wasn't.

I'm using Spyder 4.x.

I'd really appreciate your help ...


C:\Users\Lina\Spyder\Python\Scripts>pip3 install --no-cache-dir C:\Users\Lina\Spyder\Python\Lib\site-packages\et_xmlfile-1.0.1.tar.gz
Processing c:\users\lina\spyder\python\lib\site-packages\et_xmlfile-1.0.1.tar.gz

 ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
     command: 'c:\users\lina\spyder\python\python.exe' -c 'import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'C:\\Users\\Lina\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\pip-req-build-pa5jygs_\\setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'C:\\Users\\Lina\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\pip-req-build-pa5jygs_\\setup.py'"'"';f=getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' egg_info --egg-base 'C:\Users\Lina\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-pip-egg-info-nitpcy2b'
         cwd: C:\Users\Lina\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-req-build-pa5jygs_\
    Complete output (5 lines):
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
      File "C:\Users\Lina\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-req-build-pa5jygs_\setup.py", line 40, in <module>
        from et_xmlfile import (
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'et_xmlfile'
    ----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: python setup.py egg_info Check the logs for full command output.
0 Answers
Related