Virtual Environment not being recognized in python interpreter

Viewed 620

I have created a virtual environment in vscode and also activated it, however, the virtual environment is not being shown in python interpreter path. only the default python path is being shown. Also when I am trying to install any module in terminal while the venv active, it just shows that Unable to create process using "" install module. Please help me with this problem.

Here are the steps which I used to create the virtual environment:

  1. I installed the virtualenv module by using the command 'pip install virtualenv'
  2. I created the virtual environment in a folder by using the command 'virtualenv myprojectenv'
  3. Then I activated the virtual env by using the command '.\myprojectenv\Scripts\activate.ps1'
  4. It took me inside the virtual environment. Then I tried to install the module 'flask' by using the command 'pip install flask', but then it showed the error - 'Unable to create process using "" ' enter image description here

Also please provide me a solution in layman's language as I am a beginner in the coding field

1 Answers

to install flask write the code in the terminal:- py -m pip install flask

On running this code in Virtual Studio Code, these 5 packages will be installed automatically along with flask.

  1. Werkzeug
  2. itsdangerous
  3. click
  4. Jinja
  5. MarkupSafe
Related