Wordpress 403 forbidden error only for specific menu

Viewed 628

I move my site from 1 server to other, now only 1 WP menu from 3 returns a forbidden error. On my WordPress everything working fine except Menu.

403 Forbidden error only when press "save menu" button

If page link is

  • example.com/blog/wp-admin/nav-menus.php // on menu save, it save successfully.
  • example.com/blog/wp-admin/nav-menus.php?action=edit&menu=2 // forbidden error on save

There are 3 menu in WP, 2 are working fine, When i press Save

enter image description here

DEBUG

  • I delete all plugins, all plugin files, but issue same.
  • I change theme but the issue same.
  • I delete .htaccess so WP creates auto, but issue same.
  • Other things are working fine, so its means there is no issue in file permissions.
  • define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); // no debug logs or errors

Server:

  • WP install on Dedicated server, full access on WHM/cpanel
  • Move from server to server with the help of Duplicator Plugin

Please help how can I trace the issue and fix it?

Forbidden Page/ Header . enter image description here

0 Answers
Related