I'm attempting to align some items inside the footer scoped slot inside a bootstrap-vue modal, and for some reason no matter what I try, I cannot get my content in one column to move to the right
<template #modal-footer="{ ok, cancel }">
<div class="row w-100">
<div class="col-9 text-right border border-primary">
<b-form inline class="d-flex">
<b-form-select class="justify-content-end"
v-model="perPage"
:options="pagerSelectOptions"
>
</b-form-select>
<b-pagination
v-model="currentPage"
:total-rows="totalRows"
:per-page="perPage"
size="md"
hide-goto-end-buttons
></b-pagination>
</b-form>
</div>
<div class="col-3 text-right border border-primary">
<b-button class="mr-4"
:disabled="restoreButtonDisabled"
dusk="deleted-pursuit-restore-ok-button"
variant="primary"
@click="restore"
>
<b-spinner
v-if="loading"
small
type="grow"
>
</b-spinner>
{{ restoreButtonText }} <b-badge
v-if="selectedPursuits.length > 0"
variant="outline-primary"
>{{ selectedPursuits.length }}
</b-badge>
</b-button>
<b-button
:disabled="loading"
@click="cancelModal"
dusk="deleted-pursuit-restore-cancel-button"
>
Cancel
</b-button>
</div>
</div>
</template>
Here is how it looks now (border is there just to highlight the columns).

All I want is to center the select and page within the left column. I have tried every justify variant and other class options, but I cannot get the items to budge. What do I need to do to get the items centered in the column?