JUnit and Mockito Dependencies for Spring Boot Project

Viewed 2888

I'm trying to use JUnit and Mockito in order to run unit tests on my spring boot project, but am having a hard time figuring out how to set up the dependencies in my build.gradle file for my gradle project. Here is the build.gradle file:

plugins {
    id 'org.springframework.boot' version '2.2.2.RELEASE'
    id 'io.spring.dependency-management' version '1.0.10.RELEASE'
    id 'org.flywaydb.flyway' version '7.1.1'
    id 'java'
    id 'war'
}

targetCompatibility = 1.11
sourceCompatibility = 1.11

repositories {
    mavenLocal()
    mavenCentral()
    jcenter()
    maven {
        url = uri('https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/')
    }
}

flyway {
    url = System.getenv('HW_DATABASE_URL')
    user = System.getenv('HW_DATABASE_USER')
    password = System.getenv('HW_DATABASE_PASSWORD')
}

dependencies {
    implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-data-jpa'
    implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-mail'
    implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-security'
    implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-thymeleaf'
    implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-validation'
    implementation 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-web'
    compileOnly 'org.projectlombok:lombok'
    annotationProcessor 'org.projectlombok:lombok'
    providedRuntime 'org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-tomcat'
    implementation 'org.apache.tiles:tiles-core:3.0.8'
    implementation 'org.apache.tiles:tiles-jsp:3.0.8'
    implementation 'javax.servlet:jstl:1.2'
    implementation 'mysql:mysql-connector-java:8.0.18'
    implementation 'org.hibernate:hibernate-core:5.4.9.Final'
    implementation 'org.hibernate:hibernate-entitymanager:5.4.9.Final'
    implementation 'javax.xml.bind:jaxb-api:2.3.1'
    implementation 'org.springframework.security:spring-security-taglibs:5.2.1.RELEASE'
    implementation 'com.googlecode.owasp-java-html-sanitizer:owasp-java-html-sanitizer:20190610.1'
    implementation 'com.fasterxml.jackson.core:jackson-databind:2.11.3'
    providedCompile 'org.apache.tomcat.embed:tomcat-embed-jasper'
    compile 'org.apache.commons:commons-text:1.9'
    compile 'commons-validator:commons-validator:1.7'
    compile 'org.flywaydb:flyway-core:7.1.1'
    compile 'org.springdoc:springdoc-openapi-ui:1.2.32'
    testCompile 'junit:junit:4.13.1'
    testCompile 'org.mockito:mockito-core:3.6.48'
}

And right now I'm getting the error "Could not resolve org.mockito:mockito-core:3.6.48", where I don't even know if I'm downloading the correct Mockito folder from https://github.com/mockito/mockito/releases. So as of now, none of my junit or mockito imports are being recognized. Any help there would be appreciated, thanks.

1 Answers

The problem is that the version of Mockito not exist in the Maven Repository. The last version of Mockito is 3.6.28. Check in this page Maven Repository

Related