I am working on the hyperledger fabric v2.0 and after I have set up the network, created the channels I am not able to set the chaincode.
The Linux command: ./network.sh deployCC was not working.
So it says i should use the ollowing valid call example:
./network.sh deployCC -ccn basic -ccp ../asset-transfer-basic/chaincode-go -ccl go
If I use this command, I recieve the following error:
Error: failed to normalize chaincode path: 'go list' failed with: go: inconsistent vendoring in /home/akosua/fabric-samples/asset-transfer-basic/chaincode-go:
github.com/golang/protobuf@v1.3.2: is explicitly required in go.mod, but not marked as explicit in vendor/modules.txt
github.com/hyperledger/fabric-chaincode-go@v0.0.0-20200424173110-d7076418f212: is explicitly required in go.mod, but not marked as explicit in vendor/modules.txt
github.com/hyperledger/fabric-contract-api-go@v1.1.0: is explicitly required in go.mod, but not marked as explicit in vendor/modules.txt
github.com/hyperledger/fabric-protos-go@v0.0.0-20200424173316-dd554ba3746e: is explicitly required in go.mod, but not marked as explicit in vendor/modules.txt
github.com/stretchr/testify@v1.5.1: is explicitly required in go.mod, but not marked as explicit in vendor/modules.txt
run 'go mod vendor' to sync, or use -mod=mod or -mod=readonly to ignore the vendor directory: exit status 1
Chaincode packaging has failed
Deploying chaincode failed
I updated the current golang (v1.15)
Thank you for helping me!