Hi I am getting always error in production when I try to deploy to webserver. I am deploying everything to /var/myapp folder so basically in my server I have this paths: /var/myapp/client/dist/client/browser folder where there is index.html and /var/myapp/client/dist/client/server where there is the main.js file
I am running on server node /var/myapp/client/dist/client/server/main.js
Please help with the right configuration on server.ts file
import { ngExpressEngine } from '@nguniversal/express-engine';
import * as express from 'express';
import { join } from 'path';
import { AppServerModule } from './src/main.server';
import { APP_BASE_HREF } from '@angular/common';
import { existsSync } from 'fs';
import 'localstorage-polyfill';
global.localStorage;
// The Express app is exported so that it can be used by serverless Functions.
export function app() {
const server = express();
const distFolder = join(process.cwd(), '/var/myapp/client/dist/client/browser');
const indexHtml = existsSync(join(distFolder, 'index.html')) ? 'index.html' : 'index';
// Our Universal express-engine (found @ https://github.com/angular/universal/tree/master/modules/express-engine)
server.engine('html', ngExpressEngine({
bootstrap: AppServerModule,
}));
server.set('view engine', 'html');
server.set('views', distFolder);
// Example Express Rest API endpoints
// server.get('/api/**', (req, res) => { });
// Serve static files from /browser
server.get('*.*', express.static(distFolder, {
maxAge: '1y'
}));
// All regular routes use the Universal engine
server.get('*', (req, res) => {
res.render(indexHtml, { req, providers: [{ provide: APP_BASE_HREF, useValue: req.baseUrl }] });
});
return server;
}
function run() {
const port = 4000;
// Start up the Node server
const server = app();
server.listen(port, '127.0.0.1', function() {
console.log(`Node Express server listening on http://localhost:${port}`);
});
}
// Webpack will replace 'require' with '__webpack_require__'
// '__non_webpack_require__' is a proxy to Node 'require'
// The below code is to ensure that the server is run only when not requiring the bundle.
declare const __non_webpack_require__: NodeRequire;
const mainModule = __non_webpack_require__.main;
const moduleFilename = mainModule && mainModule.filename || '';
if (moduleFilename === __filename || moduleFilename.includes('iisnode')) {
run();
}
export * from './src/main.server';
Angular universal deployment issue content is displayed but no css. I am getting those errors:
runtime-es2015.3f64214655012374b6e0.js:1 Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of "text/html". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.
polyfills-es2015.629687f397387c194377.js:1 Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of "text/html". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.
main-es2015.a772fe1bf7606c343730.js:1 Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of "text/html". Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.