I need make symmetric letter “W” in string Array
get_w() Is method that should return string array that contains letter "W"
get_w(5) # should return:

public string[] GetW(int h)
{
if (h < 2) return new string[h];
int row = 0;
int stars_number = h * 4 - 3;
int times = 0;
StringBuilder[] c = new StringBuilder[h];
for(int a = 0; a < h; a++)
{
c[a] = new StringBuilder();
c[a].Length = stars_number;
}
for (int i = 0; i < stars_number; i++)
{
if (i == h - 1) times = 1;
if (i == stars_number-2 * h + 1) times = 2;
if (i == stars_number - h) times = 3;
c[row][i] = '*';
if (row < h - 1 && (times == 0 || times == 2))
{
row += 1;
}
else
{
row -= 1;
}
}
string []str = new string[h];
for(int i = 0; i < h; i ++)
{
str[i] = c[i].ToString();
}
return str;
}
if I compile it in a VS i get no errors.Here is an example of the result

This task is taken from the Codewars
but if I try to test on Codewars with the code I described above, I get this error

Edited:I changed returning array with "h" length to empty array and had got this

