Should i Include system as an actor in my use case diagram?

Viewed 135

it add a rating use case diagram for an app am working on

Should I Include the system as an actor in my use case diagram?

I am working on an app which have added a rating for an institute here is the use case diagram I made, should there be a system as an actor in this use case diagram.

1 Answers

To indicate the (operating) system as a secondary actor has no plus value, better to not do then.

There are several other problems in your diagram :

  • use verb to name your UC, username, password, dashboard and institution are wrong name
  • the inheritances are invalid
  • I cannot understand your includes because the included UC are wrongly named
  • for several people login does not have enough added value to appear, if you want it note it is a precondition of the other UCs
Related