How do I get pretty xhtml format in Netbeans IDE 12?

Viewed 119

I'm editing xhtml files in Netbeans IDE 12.0. The files are from LibreOffice Writer export to EPUB 3. The first time I opened one of these files, it had two lines. In the sample below, I only copied part of the second line because all the rest of the file was on that one line, with no newline at the end.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head><link href="../styles/stylesheet.css" rel="styl ...

That first time I opened the file, I chose to manually insert newlines at the end of tags. As soon as I hit the return key once, Netbeans formatted the entire file. Since then, I have not been able to repeat that trick. I have tried the menu item Source, Format. I installed the XML Quick Format plugin, but I can't figure out how to use it; it came with no instructions.

Any idea how to reformat these files with nice xhtml indenting?

0 Answers
Related