I want to upload a file to amazon CLI it's not working
When I'm uploading manually it's working
I'm using the below command
aws s3 cp /localfolderlocation awss3foldername --recursive --include "filename"
When i try to get list same error
aws s3 ls
I want to upload a file to amazon CLI it's not working
When I'm uploading manually it's working
I'm using the below command
aws s3 cp /localfolderlocation awss3foldername --recursive --include "filename"
When i try to get list same error
aws s3 ls
The issue was that when running the aws configure CLI command the OP entered the name of the region as seen from the console.
In AWS CLI the region identifier should be the code not the full display name.
The full list of region codes are available here.
This is required for any programmatic interaction with AWS including the SDKs as well.
Check whether you have added the region something like that
AWS_S3_REGION_NAME = 'ca-central-1' in your settings.py file and make sure it should be in small letters.