ngx-bootstrap datePicker bsValueChange not firing

Viewed 1614

I'm using ngx-bootstrap version 5.6.2

Docs here: https://valor-software.com/ngx-bootstrap/old/5.6.2/#/datepicker#value-change-event

For some reason, the bsValueChange event is not firing when I use datesDisabled. So this is working:

<bs-datepicker-inline
              [bsValue]="bsInlineValue"
              [bsConfig]="dateSelectConfig"
              (bsValueChange)="onDayChange($event)"
              ></bs-datepicker-inline>

But if I do this:

<bs-datepicker-inline
              [bsValue]="bsInlineValue"
              [bsConfig]="dateSelectConfig"
              [datesDisabled]="disabledDates"
              (bsValueChange)="onDayChange($event)"
              ></bs-datepicker-inline>

the bsValueChange event stops firing.

datesDisabled is working correctly but I should mention (as an aside to this question) that I cannot use datesEnabled as per the docs as it gives me the error "Can't bind to 'datesEnabled' since it isn't a known property of 'bs-datepicker-inline'."

Please help as I really need to use (bsValueChange) with either datesDisabled or ideally datesEnabled.

Thanks

1 Answers

The bsValueChange event wont get fired if your component is in disabled state. Setting datesDisabled to false will get your event firing again. Change the binded value of datesDisabled property either toggling it true/false as per your need.

Related