Is there a stable version of Julia & Atom combination to install with the instructions?

Viewed 97

I am facing a bunch of problems with Julia on Atom editor due to neverending problems such as FFMPEG, MbedTLS, etc. I googled a lot to find how other people solve such problems by deleting and installing again, or reinstalling the packages for julia. I updated even Atom, but it didn't work. Most of the people who faced the problem do not provide the solution.

So I assume that there must be a stable combination of all packages that work properly (probably someone has tested it already). Are there any recommendations?

I understand that it is an opensource software thus there might be no answer (this is a typical answer by the community), however, if there is anyone who can share the solution or instructions that lead to correct installation and proper operation of julia I would greatly appreciate your efforts. Thanks a lot.

PS: I am using OS Windows 10, Julia 1.2.0, Atom 1.53.0 x64, julia-client 0.12.6, uber-juno 0.3.0

1 Answers

I solved the problem by installing Julia 1.5.3 for Atom 1.53.0 x64 on Windows 10. I also updated the powershell.

Related