flutter New version of Google Maps SDK for iOS available: 4.1.0.0

Viewed 949

I have latest google_maps_flutter: ^1.0.6 installed But when I run the Application on iOS Simulator. My app runs Fine but google map is not working.

I get the message in log

Google Maps SDK for iOS version: 3.9.0.0
New version of Google Maps SDK for iOS available: 4.1.0.0

I tried to add Google map 4.1.0.0 to PodFile But I am getting error when I try to Install Pod or Update

2 Answers

I have same issue before until I run following commands:-

Step:-1 Open a terminal and go to the directory containing the Podfile:

cd ios

Step:-2 Run this command :-

for intel processor

pod outdated

for m1 processor

arch -x86_64 pod outdated

Step :-3 Update your pods:-

for intel processor

pod update

for m1 processor

arch -x86_64 pod update

Step -4 : Finally clean the project & rebuild the project:-

Run this command to clean the project-

flutter clean  

And forget uncomment this line in podfile

platform :ios, '9.0'

Hello I have this issue as well as seen in the screenshot. Now it is working for me after I added the following permissions into Info.plist

    <key>NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription</key>
    <string></string>
    <key>NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription</key>
    <string></string>

And now my app works again! I hope this helped you!

2

1

Related