I am using Lighthouse on Chrome 87 devTools. While evaluating my page, it seems to be freezing completely for several seconds. Often it tells me that my page loaded too slowly and so results may be incomplete. What I find strange is that in the console output I find lots and lots of messages saying "Request blocked by DevTools: "<URL>", about a hundred of them. However, when I look in the network tab, there are NO blocked requests at all. And the resources Lighthouse says it blocked are in fact there, I can see them.
I have also used the Request Blocking feature (it was so well hidden away I can't find it again) to make sure request blocking was OFF.
I have seen another SO post where somebody said he had the same problem, but restarting DevTools made it go away. In my case it never goes away. Has anybody any information to help me?