PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels: pytorch

Viewed 871

I am trying to install Pytorch Library on My Windows 10, having Python Version 3.6.9 and using the following command taken from this website :https://pytorch.org/get-started/locally/#windows-package-manager

conda install pytorch torchvision torchaudio cudatoolkit=10.2 -c pytorch

The installation ended with the following message:

Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): done Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve. Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.

PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels:

  • cuda80
  • torchvision==0.2.1
  • pytorch==1.0.0

Current channels:

To search for alternate channels that may provide the conda package you're looking for, navigate to

https://anaconda.org

and use the search bar at the top of the page.

Please require solution of the above problem. Thank you in advance

1 Answers

I had the same issue trying to install pytorch using miniconda 32-bit. I uninstalled it and installed the 64-bit version of miniconda. I was able to install pytorch after that.

Related