I read in the documentation :
"The default is ISOLATION_SERIALIZABLE, which prevents accidental concurrent execution of the SAME job"
However, when I launch DIFFERENT jobs at the the same time (with a default isolation level at SERIALIZABLE), I have the error : ORA-08177: can't serialize access for this transaction. Is it normal ?
Second, to change the Default Isolation Level to READ_COMMITTED, I understood that we can't change this level in application.properties, and, that I have to redefine BatchConfigurer. Exact ?
Using BasicBatchConfigurer, I must define an explicit contructor (implicit super constructor BasicBatchConfigurer() is undefined for default constructor). However, I have the error :
Parameter 0 of constructor in MyBatchConfigurer required a bean of type 'org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.batch.BatchProperties' that could not be found.
How to create : BatchProperties properties, DataSource dataSource and TransactionManagerCustomizers transactionManagerCustomizers ?
This is my code :
PeopleApplication.java
@SpringBootApplication
@EnableAutoConfiguration(exclude = { BatchAutoConfiguration.class })
public class PeopleApplication {
public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
ConfigurableApplicationContext ctx = new SpringApplicationBuilder(PeopleApplication.class)
.web(WebApplicationType.NONE)
.run(args);
int exitValue = SpringApplication.exit(ctx);
System.exit(exitValue);
}
}
MyBatchConfigurer.java
@Component
@PropertySource("classpath:fileA.properties")
public class MyBatchConfigurer extends BasicBatchConfigurer implements CommandLineRunner, ExitCodeGenerator {
protected MyBatchConfigurer(BatchProperties properties, DataSource dataSource, TransactionManagerCustomizers transactionManagerCustomizers) {
super(properties, dataSource, transactionManagerCustomizers);
}
@Override
protected String determineIsolationLevel() {
return "ISOLATION_" + Isolation.READ_COMMITTED;
}
@Override
public void run(String... args) {
...
}
...
}
Regards.
RESPONSE :
use @EnableAutoConfiguration instead of :
@EnableAutoConfiguration(exclude = { BatchAutoConfiguration.class })
Like this, the bean BatchProperties, DataSource and TransactionManagerCustomizers will be automatically created.