Can I preload another website that I own's page from a landing page?

Viewed 94

I have a landing page -> website I own that is shopify hosted setup. The shopify site loads slow and I want the webpage from shopify site to preload while customers are reading landing page, like in the background so when they click to go to shopify store page it is loaded and quick. Is this possible?

1 Answers

If your Shopify site is loading slow, there can only be one explanation. You are doing it wrong, using bad Apps and probably running bad Javascript. Try fixing your broken Shopify as a priority rather than trying to paper over the fact that it is slow. A lot of good Shopify stores get 80+ in Lighthouse reviews with no trouble. That being said, I know lots of very successful stores that also run 20/100 on Lighthouse, so being slow is not hurting them either.

Related