I've upgraded my flutter to version 1.26.0-1.0.pre
Now I'm trying to build ipa file with command
flutter build ipa --export-options-plist=ExportOptions.plist
File ExportOptions.plist contains such content:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>compileBitcode</key>
<true/>
<key>destination</key>
<string>export</string>
<key>method</key>
<string>ad-hoc</string>
<key>signingStyle</key>
<string>automatic</string>
<key>stripSwiftSymbols</key>
<true/>
<key>teamID</key>
<string>/*This is my team ID*/</string>
<key>thinning</key>
<string><none></string>
</dict>
</plist>
Output for build command is:
Running pod install... 1,691ms
Running Xcode build...
└─Compiling, linking and signing... 17.3s
Xcode archive done. 33.7s
Built /Users/alexeyzhulin/Projects/flutter/shopping-list/build/ios/archive/Runner.xcarchive.
Building IPA... 1,977ms
Encountered error while building IPA:
error: exportArchive: No profiles for 'ru.alexeyzhulin.shoppingList' were found
What kind of profile I have to add to my plist file?
I'm using automatic signing as you could see in my plist content and if I run
flutter xcodebuild -h
I could see
provisioningProfiles : Dictionary
For manual signing only. Specify the provisioning profile to use for each executable in your app. Keys in this dictionary are the bundle identifiers of executables; values are the provisioning profile name or UUID to use.
How to build ipa file use command line flutter tool?