Incompatible version requirements when install package through pip

Viewed 564

I have a conda environment. I want to install DeepSpeech in it. When I install it through pip I get an error, but the deepspeech package still gets installed.

ERROR: tensorflow 2.1.0 has requirement scipy==1.4.1; python_version >= "3", but you'll have scipy 1.5.0 which is incompatible.
ERROR: tensorflow 2.1.0 has requirement tensorboard<2.2.0,>=2.1.0, but you'll have tensorboard 2.2.1 which is incompatible.

What does this mean? I know I had tensorflow installed before, does this mean it got reinstalled, but it still has previous dependencies or were other libraries changed and the previous tensorflow is now incompatible.

The output of pip3 check

tensorflow 2.1.0 has requirement scipy==1.4.1; python_version >= "3", but you have scipy 1.5.0.
tensorflow 2.1.0 has requirement tensorboard<2.2.0,>=2.1.0, but you have tensorboard 2.2.1.
pathos 0.2.7 has requirement dill>=0.3.3, but you have dill 0.2.9.
multiprocess 0.70.11.1 has requirement dill>=0.3.3, but you have dill 0.2.9.
1 Answers

Try it:

pip uninstall scipy
pip uninstall tensorboard 
pip install --ignore-installed tensorflow==2.1.0
Related