I'm running my integration-tests in flutter and dart using the firestore emulator. First I start the firestore emulator with some data like so: firebase emulators:start --import=./dir.
Then I start an android emulator and start the app I want to test on the android emulator. The app is configured to use the firestore emulator. Then I run a series of tests, which all write to the firestore emulator.
But on the beginning of each test, I want the data to be reset to the state, when I first started the emulator. So e.g. if the tests are executed in this order:
Test A Test B Test C
I don't want to have the data, Test A created to be present in the database, when Tests B and C are executed. I could terminate the firestore emulator and start it again at the beginning of each test. But this would make my tests a lot slower.
Do you know of a way to reset the data, which is present in the firebase emulator?