Debug "Async callback was not invoked within timeout specified by jasmine.DEFAULT_TIMEOUT_INTERVAL" error

Viewed 202

I'm running a test who basically does this: open window, wait for loader to disappear, click on menu and fill in a form multiple times.

Everything seems fine, forms are well filled, but after ~60 seconds my test fails with an angry error message:

  Message:
    Error: Timeout - Async callback was not invoked within timeout specified by jasmine.DEFAULT_TIMEOUT_INTERVAL.
  Stack:
    Error: Timeout - Async callback was not invoked within timeout specified by jasmine.DEFAULT_TIMEOUT_INTERVAL.
        at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:549:17)
        at processTimers (internal/timers.js:492:7)
  Message:
    Error: Timeout - Async callback was not invoked within timeout specified by jasmine.DEFAULT_TIMEOUT_INTERVAL.
  Stack:
    Error: Timeout - Async callback was not invoked within timeout specified by jasmine.DEFAULT_TIMEOUT_INTERVAL.
        at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:549:17)
        at processTimers (internal/timers.js:492:7)

With this output, I have no idea of how to debug this, especially because everything seems to run very fine. Is there a way of making it more verbose? I need to know which async callback was not invoked within the timeout.

0 Answers
Related